Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Blog spam??

I was very intrigued to see this comment on my last post.

Anonymous said...
Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!


Maybe my blog reflects that "my life needs to be advanced a bit," so I did call the Seattle number. Turns out it's some University offering long distance degree courses.
Not that I am planning to take any, but if I did, they would be "totally confidential" ??
Any takers?:)

2 comments:

Bhaskar said...

In the name of confidentiality, I already know their phone number and also their vendetta of offering degrees with no sweat. "Confidentiality" - yeah right.. I wouldnt be surprised if they say that we would communicate entirely through blog comments :-D

Raj said...

I had one too, but I deleted it, unfortunately mine wasnt even half as interesting as your comment :)